UCalgary Alumni Association AGM Notice
Notice of 2021 Annual General Meeting of Members
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the University of Calgary Alumni Association (UCAA) will be held in Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, October 21, 2021, at the hour of 12 p.m. via Zoom. All UCalgary alumni are invited. You will receive the meeting link in a confirmation email upon registering.
The schedule of the meeting is:
- To approve the Agenda for the Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- To approve the Minutes of the 2020 AGM;
- To receive the Annual Report of the President and Chair of the UCAA;
- To receive the Report of the Senior Director, Alumni Engagement;
- To elect Directors; and
- To transact such further and other business as may be properly brought before the meeting.
The names of the Directors to be elected to the Board of Directors of the UCAA for a two-year term are:
- Ian Chiclo, BA‘91
- Renee Marx, BA’97, LLB‘00
- Wilma Shim, BSc’07, JD‘10
- Kate Wong, BN’12
- Jessica Zutz, BA’12, BSc‘12
The names of the returning Directors to the Board are:
- Helen Sunderland, BMus’87, MBA’92
- Brenda Marks, BN’86
- Chris Carlson, MBA’10
- Ian Minnifee, BA’94
- Sue Shaw, BSc’89
- Tyler Mah, BSc’10
The names of Directors who have already been appointed to the UCAA Board by resolution for a one-year term to expire at the Annual General Meeting 2022 are:
- William O’Yeung, BComm’91
- Armin Jahangiri, MEng’15
- Sabiha Zaman, BSc'02, MBT'02, MSc'07
In accordance with the Bylaws, a Member of the UCAA is a graduate from a University of Calgary degree program, or other such member as may be determined by the University and the Board of the UCAA from time to time.
DATED at the City of Calgary, in the Province of Alberta this 28 day of September 2021.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Per: Helen Sunderland