Creating career connections
Benefit from the knowledge and experience of alumni mentors!
The new UCalgary Mentor Link program gives alumni direct access to fellow UCalgary alumni who are professional and community role models, and eager to share career advice and personal wisdom.
No matter where you are on your career journey — starting out, looking to advance or making a transition — connecting with a variety of peer mentors will help you gather the answers and guidance you need most, as well as expand your professional network.
Alumni mentors offer a variety of online and in-person activities, including:
- on-demand career conversations;
- professional development;
- career advice;
- information meetings;
- industry insights; and
The benefits of mentorship:
- learn from professional and community leaders;
- explore career paths and set career goals;
- build and expand a professional network;
- learn how to confidently navigate the workplace;
- develop confidence and interpersonal skills; and
- create a smoother transition to a new career.