Dec. 16, 2019
Career Construction: Building a Meaningful Career
Self-awareness and reflection are key aspects to your ability to construct the right career path — knowing who you are and what is truly important to you will always help you as you find your next ventures.
Learn tools for this self-reflection with this webinar.
Career Construction Resources
Abilities and Interests
Traits and Personality Type
Skills and Strengths
- Alberta Career Support Centres
- UCalgary Mentor Link – for University of Calgary students, faculty, staff and alumni
- What Color Is Your Parachute? (2020 Edition) by Richard N. Bolles
- Designing your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Designing Your Life Workbook: A Framework for Building a Life You Can Thrive In by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Popular Career Coaching books